One last look at Sidewalk
For those still wondering exactly who won the awards at the 2006 Sidewalk Moving Picture Festival, click here to view the al.com wrap up. We’ll see if we can’t give our own take on the festival winners late this evening.
Law-themed films do well at Sidewalk, The Birmingham News, September 25, 2006
Apparently, there’s still a buzz going on around town and country about this year’s festival. Based on recent traffic numbers, there’s still an interest in what happened this weekend from our vantage point. Here’s a listing of all of the posts related somehow to the festival in recent days (in no particular order):
- A closer look at Sidewalk’s 2006 competitive slate
- Yes, there are more movies to talk about (and festivals)
- So what else is going on in the Magic City during Sidewalk?
- Does Dre have any picks for the Festival?
- The Ticker for September 21st
- Sidewalk 2006: Let’s begin, shall we?
- Sidewalk 2006: That’s a wrap!
As for NYC…
After looking over most of my images, I figured out that the rest of the New York series is more about family and friends than anything else. I have been preparing for an event at work for the last two weeks, so even “off the clock” I’ve been thinking about work, leading to a less than stellar treatment of the blog. In anticipation of tonight’s late post, I figured I’d post some images from the trip that at first glance really doesn’t have a lot to do with each other.
Terri Mike and Annie at cafecito
Yours truly and Curtis somewhere in the Village
My mother and grandmother.